09 November 2002

It's our annivasary today and I oughta be thrilled about it.....since it's been all that i've been thinking off since the first day we started off as a couple.

But I realised this trend. The trend whereby the more significant a date and the more I want to be
happy, I'll end up being irritable very very easy. I cant explain why but that's just how the case is.

Lookin out of the window from the MRT as the rain smears the glass plane,
I was recollecting some memories which I shared together with Wilfred...

I remembered the times I spent, countdowning to each any every one of our annivasaries,
my throat will start to feel abit choked.

Somehow it havent dawned onto me this morning, that is it our annivasary.
And it is a very very special day because it's our First Year Annivasary.
But as I looked out the window and start thinking,
I realised how much it means and how much I've lookin forward to it...
My senses then slowly comes back to me.

Times really flies when you least expect it.

Guma gave me a HUGE cat soft toy as a birthday present in advance.
I somehow feel rather pricked about having her pay for something which I wanted to buy for myself.
Kinda feel guilty about making her pay.
But she say it's for my birthday and I really liked that soft toy that I can't say enough "Thank You" to her.
I somehow always have this communicative problems with my aunties...
Don't like talking to adults haha..
I'll feel very very awkward.

Wilfred gave me a heart-shaped cushion with a bear on it and words sayin ,"I LOVE U, MARIA."
How sweet.
Only one thing, he forgot about the flowers. *Sigh*
One thing about guys. U cant expect them to think of too many things at once.
They'll only remember one and forget the rest.
But the above scenario is considered being optimisstic already.
Normally they would just forget about the whole thing. ~_~

0 comments: